ZONA: Town Centre ADDRESS:Via Umberto e Via Scipione – Alessandria della Rocca (AG) FLOORS : GROUND, 1st - TOTAL AREA 380 sq meters
Baronial mansion of two floors above ground level with main entrance from Via Umberto of the Municipality of Alessandria della Rocca (AG), and a secondary entrance from Via Scipione. The palace was built along with the first group buildings of Alessandria della Rocca around the first decade of the sixteenth century (1500) by Don Carlos Blasco Barresi founder of the lands of Alexandria. The building was originally called Inglese -Genuardi intact (along with other buildings which are not for sale) was born in the heart of the Quattro Canti, experiencing restructuring several times until the middle of the last century, after which it was closed to no longer be used .
The building is used on the ground floor as warehouses all with vaulted stone and gypsum ceilings and the first floor is intended for habitation, with a flat roof designs rectangular coffered painted stucco. The rooms have are rifined in the Liberty style, the body wall of the structure is built of limestone Tufaro. The main entrance is identified by a portal in white limestone with a bow summit to all sixth, with overhanging baronial crest. The ground floor has a net usable area of 180 square meters divided into 6 rooms, and the first floor has a net usable area of 200 square meters plus a 33 square meter terrace.