- BUILDING WITH LAND MATTEO – CDA CICCIONE
- HOUSE AND LAND ORLANDO CDA PASSARELLO
- CASA ORLANDO VIA D'ANNA
- CASA MEDARDO - JUST 50 METERS FROM THE PUBLIC SWIMMING POOL
- LAND MATTEO CONTRADA FERRARIA - LAND IN SICILY
- VILLA WITH GARDEN – COLLURA
- CASA CANCELLERI PENSATO – ALESSANDRIA - PROPERTY IN SICILY
- VILLETTA TANINA CDA ZACCURAFA
- CASA MANZULLO VIA MESSINA - TOWNHOUSE IN SICILY
- LAND NUARA – CONTRADA PETRARO/CIPOLLAZZO
There are 12 products.
Prestigious house located in Piazza Castello in the town of Santo Stefano Quisquina. The ground floor covers an area of about 100 square meters of which 30 square meters set aside for garages, the others with hallway, 3 rooms and corridor. On the first floor of about 100 square meters divided into 4 rooms with corridors and hallways, bathroom and a utility room. The second floor of about 100 square meters divided into four rooms, with bathroom, a utility room, corridor and hallway.
Historic Stone House for sale – late 1800s A slice of Sicilian history, this unique character property is the perfect Mediterranean hideaway nestled in the hill town of Cianciana, Sicily. The house has been restored recently with an eye for the traditional, incorporating traditional Sicilian stone floors, Moroccan tile work and a traditional Shaker kitchen. The living room and kitchen , which have been restored from two adjoining stables, are slightly below ground level meaning they are cool in summer and warm in winter. The living room has a lovely original Well in it, which has been furnished with a pump enabling the owner to have access to an unlimited supply of water in the downstairs area of kitchen and bathroom.quito nets.
Baronial mansion of two floors above ground level with main entrance from Via Umberto of the Municipality of Alessandria della Rocca (AG), and a secondary entrance from Via Scipione. The palace was built along with the first group buildings of Alessandria della Rocca around the first decade of the sixteenth century (1500) by Don Carlos Blasco Barresi founder of the lands of Alexandria. The building was originally called Inglese -Genuardi intact (along with other buildings which are not for sale) was born in the heart of the Quattro Canti, experiencing restructuring several times until the middle of the last century, after which it was closed to no longer be used .
A property with garden consisting in two apartments, a warehouse and a garage. Build in the eighties with reinforced concrete and is in very good condition, and has three floors plus a garret The ground floor has a garage which covers circa 70 sq meters, and a warehouse of circa 70 sq meters, and also a grounds covering 150 sq meters. The first floor covers circa 150 sq meters, is in very good condition and has two bathrooms. The second floor covers circa 150 sq meters, is in very good condition and has two bathrooms. The third floor has a garret which needs refining, but which is habitable
AREA:Town Centre ADDRESS: Via Roma and Via Scipione – Alesandria della Rocca(AG)
FLOORS: Ground,1st and 2nd – 410 sq meters total
Composed of : property situated in the area ''''A'''' town center, two warehouses with access from Via Roma, with a large free area of about 60 sqm (above an unhabitable attic) which is accessed via the first floor of the adjacent building . Warehouse which covers an area of approx 30 sqm with entrance from Via Scipione.
Villa in the Zona Espansione of Cianciana which covers an area of approx 150 sqm per floor for a total area of 450 sqm approx + garden of 100 sqm approx. The villa is composed on the ground floor and first floor of two appartments which are well refined and interconnected. On the second floor there is a loft conversion in rustic style with a panoramic terrazza. There is also a garden coveing 100 sqm approx. The price is 360000 euros and there is the possibility of buying the property divided – for example ground floor and garden / first and second floor loft conversion with terrazza.
AREA:Countryside – ADDRESS: Corso Vittorio Veneto - Cianciana (AG)
FLOORS: Ground floor, 1st, 2nd and 3rd – 930 m2 plus outdoor space of 350 m2
A 4 storey property constructed in reinforced concrete . The buiilding covers an covers an area of approx 930 m2. The ground floor is used as a garage but can be used for a commercial activity and covers an area of approx 180 m2. There is also a warehouse which covers an area of approx 180 m2. The first floor is a refurbished apartment and covers an area of approx 200 m2 . The second floor is unfurbished and covers an area of approx 200 m2. The third is an unfurbished penthouse with two small terrazzas and covers an area 170 m2. There is also a garden, an outdoor space, and walkways which cover an area of approx 350 m2.
PORTO EMPEDOCLE Via Roma: Only for true lovers and just 10 m from the house of the writer Andrea Camilleri, the apartment is in Liberty Style and once belonged to the late industrialist Giovanni Melluso vice consul of Denmark. The apartment is located on the second floor of the same building and has 2 entrances on different streets, the floor area is over 250 square meters with a variety of lounges and bedrooms painted with unmatched workmanship, everything has been restored as much as possible to the specifications of this historic home. The windows and doors retain the original glass of the time, while the ceramic tiles of the floor were consereved, and preserved and included as part of the panes in the parquet floor.
Villa Serena is a well built modern style construction on one level in white ‘tufo’ stone with brown aluminium shutters and good quality double glazed windows. Cavity wall insulation affording an all year round even ambient temperature within the house.
The villa is sitauted at 9km from Cefalù, in the Carbonara area at approx 500 above sea level. The villa, which is situated on a splendidly positioned hill, which consents its visabilty from several kilometers, thanks to its caracteristic boomerang shape and an extraordinary panoramic view over 180 degrees, on the coastal region from Palermo to Messina
It is a palace owned by the family Borsellino, Baron Scunda, which stands in the main square of Cattolica Eraclea and only 13 kilometers away from the seaside and archaeological area of Eraclea Minoa. The original building of 1800 was rebuilt 'ab imis' from the ground up, while safeguarding the original portal in stone of 1800 that was caged and kept intact despite the reconstruction of the building, which took place in 1978.
It is a palace owned by the family Borsellino, Baron Scunda, which stands in the main square of Cattolica Eraclea and only 13 kilometers away from the seaside and archaeological area of Eraclea Minoa. The original building of 1800 was rebuilt 'ab imis' from the ground up, while safeguarding the original portal in stone of 1800 that was caged and kept intact despite the reconstruction of the building, which took place in 1978